Conference participants are invited to submit a poster showcasing how their research could contribute to Net-Zero Carbon.
The best poster will receive a prize of £150, and the runner-up £100.
The hard copies of the posters will be printed by the C-DICE and displayed at the conference venue during the conference. All posters will be also added to a virtual gallery on the C-DICE website.
Those submitting posters need to register and attend for the conference for their poster to be considered for a prize.
Book on ‘NZF 22 – Poster submission’ activity on Inkpath.
Access the link to the poster template available under ‘Actions’ – ‘Info page’.
Download a copy of the poster template.
Update the poster template with your name, the title, relevant content, university or organisation logo. Please note that Twitter, website, LinkedIn and email information is optional.
Send your Power Point poster to Cdicefirstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Net-Zero Futures 2022 conference – poster submission’ in the Subject line from your university email address.
Submission deadline: Tuesday 6 September, 5pm. You will be notified if your poster is accepted by Friday 9 September.
Tips for creating an academic poster
- Be clear: ensure you clearly present the rationale of your research.
- Have visual impact: graphics can show key results and grab the reader’s attention. Do not forget that the selected images must be relevant.
- Know your audience: ensure that your poster is accessible also to a non-specialist academic audience.
- Keep it simple: make a few points clearly and avoid long paragraphs.
- Highlight the interdisciplinary character of your work.