Entrepreneurship Workshop 2 – The ‘’value proposition”
This workshop will focus on the attributes and advantages of the ideas and equips participants with the skills to identify customers and carry out rapid evaluation of the market. The workshop supports the development of both soft skills for articulating an idea and business skills to increase participants level of confidence in approaching an idea by identifying key resources that are required to build a business case. The workshop is run by Dr Orsi Ihasz, a researcher in (responsible) innovation management and sustainability at Cranfield University.
The workshop objectives are:
- raise awareness of the impact of your work within communities,
- think more creatively and entrepreneurially,
- learn about the commercialising process and becoming more employable,
- turn your skills and knowledge into venture opportunities.
The workshops will enable you to;
- unleash your creative potential,
- develop basic business know-how and soft-skills that are valued by industry,
- learn practical approaches through creative thinking to identify opportunities,
- gain a clearer understanding of the meaning of innovation and entrepreneurial behaviours,
0930-1000: What problem are you solving?
1000-1045: Whose problem are you solving?
1100-1200: Introduction to business model
1200-1300: Pitch yourself
If you are interested in this event you may also be interested in:
4th March 2022