C-DICE Fellowships Programme – £140k package, applications open now!
C-DICE is offering fully funded one-year Fellowships, providing exciting career development opportunities for postdoctoral and early career researchers.
The C-DICE Fellowship provides a range of benefits, including:
- A one-year salary and research costs package up to £140,000* (It is anticipated this will cover 1-year postdoctoral salary at one FTE with some additional research costs)
- The ability to develop and manage your own research project
- Helping to bridge the gap from being a postdoctoral or early career researcher to an independent research leader
- A flexible, full-time or part-time opportunity
- Being part of a C-DICE Fellows cohort, you will receive additional development opportunities
- Mobility, enabling you to move between C-DICE universities to use facilities and access expertise
The research proposal must align with the theme of achieving net-zero, and the host institution at which you will be based has to be one of the 18 universities in the C-DICE partnership.
To find out more, come to our Fellowships information webinar on Wednesday 5th January 11am to 11.45am. Register on Inkpath.
Closing date for applications is 19th January 2022.