C-DICE/Energy Research Accelerator workshop 23rd June, 10am-12pm
Partnering with C-DICE, a workshop for researchers and staff in the Energy Research Accelerator
23rd June, 10am – 12pm
Find out about the new Centre for Postdoctoral Development in Infrastructure, Cities and Energy (C-DICE), and how you can benefit from working with it.
If you are an academic, post-doctoral researcher or research manager in the ERA partnership of universities, you are very welcome to come to this event. ERA partners include the universities of Aston, Birmingham, Cranfield, Keele, Leicester, Loughborough, Nottingham and Warwick.
The aim of this session is to:
- Provide details about the benefits of getting involved with the C-DICE programme.
Help C-DICE develop an operational framework for future activities.
Find out about synergies between the Energy Research Accelerator (ERA) and the UKCRIC partnership.
The session includes:
- 10am: Welcome Faye McAnulla, Programme Director of ERA
- 10.05am: An introduction to ERA – Faye McAnulla, ERA
- 10.15am: An overview of UKCRIC – Professor Sergio Cavalaro, Loughborough University
- 10.25am: The C-DICE programme – Dr Kathryn North, C-DICE Director
- 10.45am: Workshop sessions
The workshop will explore the following areas:
- Research priority areas
- Training opportunities
- Interface between Infrastructure, Cities and Energy
- Barriers to participation
- Impact and Collaboration
- Engagement with postdocs and academics
- Working with industry and other external stakeholders
This event will take place over Zoom. Please register on the link below, using your university email address.