C-DICE Fellowships information event: Wed 11th Jan 11am
At this event you can find out more about the C-DICE Fellowship programme, and how to apply for it.
The C-DICE one-year Fellowship provides a range of benefits, including:
- A one-year salary and research costs package of up to £140,000
- The ability to develop and manage your own research project
- Helping to bridge the gap from being a postdoctoral or early career researcher to an independent research leader
- A flexible, full-time or part-time opportunity
- Being part of a C-DICE Fellows cohort, you will receive additional development opportunities
- Mobility, enabling you to move between C-DICE universities to use facilities and access expertise
The research proposal must align with the theme of achieving net-zero, and the host institution at which you will be based has to be one of the 18 universities in the C-DICE partnership. The closing date for the Fellowships application is 14th February 2023.
If you are not ready to submit an application at this time, but would like the experience of being a Peer Reviewer for Fellowship applications, at this event we will also explain how you can work with us as a reviewer.
Register on Inkpath for the C-DICE Fellowships and Peer Reviewer event (DFAB0008) or click on the “Book online” button below.
More information about the C-DICE Fellowships and Peer Reviewer Programme here.