Co-creation opportunities with the Energy Systems Catapult – Monday 9th May
Are you a postdoctoral researcher interested in co-creating a C-DICE networking grant or visiting fellowship with Energy Systems Catapult?
Join this online webinar on Monday 9th May from 13:00-14:30 to:
- Learn more about C-DICE funding opportunities
- Meet the Energy Systems Catapult capability heads
- Begin discussions to co-create opportunities which fit your needs
Taking part in a visting fellowship will provide you with industrial experience where you will be working on “real world” problems with “real world” data, and you will be compensated with salary at your current payscale.
Networking grants will pay for travel expenses to enable you to visit the Energy Systems Catapult and collaborate with businesses to make business contacts as delivery partners for future grant proposals.
The Energy Systems Catapult is working on a huge range of projects across the country. You will potentially have the opportunity to co-create opportunities in the following areas:
- Harnessing Digital and Data
- Test and Demonstration
- Delivering Large Scale Innovation Trials
- Helping to Design the Future Energy System to Unlock Innovation
- Whole Systems Modelling
- Systems Engineering
- Clean Tech Engineering
- Markets, Policy & Regulation
- Integrating the Transport and Energy Systems
- Decarbonising the Public Sector Estate
- Decarbonising Campuses, Business Parks, and Industrial Sites
- Decarbonising Local Places
If you have any issues with signing up to Inkpath or registering for this event, or any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Amy Beierholm on firstname.lastname@example.org