Network+ Decarbonisation of Heating and Cooling Summer School 2023 Networking Grant
C-DICE is pleased to support attendees of the Network Heating and Cooling Summer School (Summer School) at Durham University with a special networking grant with the aim of helping postdoctoral researchers and early career researchers to develop collaborations with industry and academia through the Summer School.
This Networking Grant is made possible by a grant from the Research England Development (RED) fund. Funding is available to cover travel and accommodations only for delegates of the Summer School, held at Durham University from the 21st to the 23rd August 2023.
For residential delegates, this grant will cover return transport to Durham University, hotel (bed and breakfast) for 2 or 3 nights, and one evening meal (if staying for 3 nights). The maximum award is £500.
The RED fund will contribute 100% of these costs. No salary will be paid from this grant. Offer of this grant is conditional upon successful application to attend the Summer School.
After the Summer School
- Confirmation of expenditure
- A short reflective piece (either in a blog, video, or short report – template available)
- Open to postdocs and early career researchers from C-DICE universities and partners.
- This Networking Grant will only be awarded to applicants who are successful in their Summer School application.
- This funding is not intended for PhD students.
- Upon notification of successful application to the Summer School, this Networking Grant will also be awarded.
- Deadline to apply for this grant and send the supporting document is 7 August 2023 at 16:00.
HOW TO APPLY
- Book on to Inkpath Activity DPAB0014 or click “Apply Now” below.
- Click on “Join Now” in the joining information to fill in an online application form for the Summer School.
- Upload a copy of your budget justification to the Inkpath Activity DPAB0014.
Any questions can be emailed to Amy Beierholm at email@example.com