Research Proposal Development Grant
C-DICE is pleased to announce an open call for a special Networking Grant designed to support postdoctoral researchers who are applying for Fellowships or Research Grants. This grant may be used for travel costs to develop (or strengthen existing) collaborations with potential delivery partners, or it may be used to network with potential delivery partners to co-create your project proposal. Due to the tight timescales, applications for this Networking Grant will be fast tracked. C-DICE members may apply for this grant twice (2x) per calendar year.
This call for proposals is made possible by a grant from the Research England Development fund. Funding is available to cover travel & subsistence only.
The maximum award is £1,000; the amount awarded will depend on the networking activities.
C-DICE will fund contribute 100% of these costs. No salary will be paid from this grant. The selection process is managed by C-DICE.
• Confirmation of expenditure
• A short final report (template provided)
- Postdoctoral researchers and final year PhD students at C-DICE affiliated partners.
- This funding is not intended for permanent teaching staff / lecturers.
- Applications will be assessed as they are received.
- Final Deadline for applications: 2 August 2023 at 16:00.
- Notification of awards will be made within 5 working days of receipt.
- Proposals may be submitted at any time prior to the deadline.
- Sign up for this activity on Inkpath to receive the link to the online proposal form.
- Complete a short proposal form online, to include:
- Applicant details
- Supervisor details
- Budget justification and requested funding
- CV or Narrative CV
- Working Project Title (this need not be the same project title as for your Fellowship / Research Grant Application)
- Cover letter (max 500 words)
- Email(s) of support from host institutions (to be sent separately)
For guidance on Narrative CVs, click here.
Applications should be submitted via an online form.
Any questions can be emailed to Amy Beierholm at email@example.com
To apply, first register on Inkpath and affiliate to C-DICE. Then, search for activity DPAB0010 or click “Apply Now” below.