C-DICE Fellowships information event: Wednesday 5th January 11am to 11.45am
At this event you can find out more about the C-DICE Fellowship programme, and how to apply for it.
The C-DICE one-year Fellowship provides a range of benefits, including:
- A one-year salary and research costs package of up to £140,000
- The ability to develop and manage your own research project
- Helping to bridge the gap from being a postdoctoral or early career researcher to an independent research leader
- A flexible, full-time or part-time opportunity
- Being part of a C-DICE Fellows cohort, you will receive additional development opportunities
- Mobility, enabling you to move between C-DICE universities to use facilities and access expertise
The research proposal must align with the theme of achieving net-zero, and the host institution at which you will be based has to be one of the 18 universities in the C-DICE partnership. The closing date for the Fellowships application is 19th January 2022.
If you are not ready to submit an application at this time, but would like the experience of being a Peer Reviewer for Fellowship applications, at this event we will also explain how you can work with us as a reviewer.
To find out more, come to our Fellowships information webinar on Wednesday 5th January from 11am to 11.45am. Register on Inkpath for the C-DICE Fellowships and Peer Reviewer event – DFAB0004
If you missed this webinar, the Zoom video can be found here.
Or email Amy Beierholm (details below) for more information