Energy Systems Catapult Data Modelling Toolkit – 3 Oct 2023
This webinar will introduce you to the Energy Systems Catapult (ESC) toolkit of data modelling.
Energy Systems Catapult will introduce and demonstrate three of their data modelling tools, fostering a greater understanding of Net Zero transition analysis:
- Energy System Modelling Environment (ESME).
- *EnergyPath Networks.
- Building Energy Modelling.
Exploring these data modelling tools will enable you to consider how you could use them within your research.
Following the demonstrations, you will have the opportunity to ask questions.
Energy Systems Catapult: What we do
- Innovation across homes, sites, places whole systems & networks.
- Future energy systems to drive clean growth and benefit people.
- A whole systems approach to Net Zero.
- Accelerate Net Zero innovation and delivery for the future energy system.
Whole Systems Net Zero Modelling
Our expertise in whole energy system modelling and analysis can enable industry, government, regulators and investors to better understand the costs and benefits of different technologies, systems designs and pathways towards a smarter low carbon or net zero future.
Date and time.
This webinar will take place on 3rd October 2023 at 10:00-11:00 am.