HyDEX Winter School 2024 Networking Grant
C-DICE is pleased to support attendees of the HyDEX Winter School at Loughborough University with a special networking grant with the aim of helping postdoctoral researchers and early career researchers to develop collaborations with industry and academia through the Winter School.
This Networking Grant is made possible by a grant from the Research England Development (RED) fund. Funding is available to cover some costs for delegates of the Winter School, held at Loughborough University from 8-12 January 2024.
For residential delegates, this grant will cover hotel (bed and breakfast) for up to 5 nights and the cost of the registration fee (£130). The maximum award is £830. There are 10 grants available.
The RED fund will contribute 100% of these costs. No salary will be paid from this grant. Offer of this grant is conditional upon successful application to attend the Winter School.
After attending the Winter School, you will need to send:
- Expense claim form (template provided).
- A short reflective piece – either in a blog, video, or short report.
After the above requirements are met, the Winter School costs will be reimbursed.
- Open to postdocs, final year PhD students (PGRs), and early career researchers who are eligible for the Winter School.
- This Networking Grant will only be awarded to applicants who are successful in their Winter School application. There are 10 grants available.
- Upon notification of successful application to the Winter School, this Networking Grant will also be awarded.
- Deadline to apply for this grant and send the supporting document is 15 December 2023 at 16:00.
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply for the Networking Grant to cover accommodations and registration expenses at Inkpath Activity DPAB0018 or click “Apply Now” below.
- Click on “Join Now” in the joining information to fill in an online application form for the Winter School.
Any questions can be emailed to Amy Beierholm at firstname.lastname@example.org